OUR YOUTH DIRECTOR MALIK JOHNSON BECOMES MINISTER MALIK JOHNSON!

 OFFICIALLY MINISTER MALIK JOHNSON

9•21•25 Officially Minister Malik Johnson

This day marks more than a date on the calendar. It marks a yes to the call. What started as a simple word, “You are on an assignment,” has now become a lived declaration: The call has been answered. The assignment is understood.

I stand today as THE CHOSEN ONE. Picked on purpose. Appointed to produce. Backed by Heaven.

Endless gratitude to my mom, whose prayers carried me. To my brother, whose words reminded me, “Malik, you are the chosen one.” To my Pastor and First Lady, thank you for your covering, leadership, and belief in me. To my family, my church family, my friends, my students, and my colleagues, your presence, support, and prayers mean more than words can say.

And to the family who has gone before me, I carry your legacy with me. The seeds you planted, the prayers you prayed, the example you lived are alive in me today. I am standing on your shoulders, and I honor you by walking in the assignment God has trusted me with.

From this day forward, my answer remains: Yes, Lord.

CHECK OUT THE INITIAL SERMON BELOW!


BELOW IS THE ENTIRE SERVICE